Monday, August 2, 2010

A New Blog is Born

It's been a long time since I've written on this blog, or any other blog.  The next post, I think will let the reader know why.  Our personal life has been in transition. Now that things have settled, I'm going back to blogging.
I have had many good responses to recent blogs, especially those pertaining to the state of the church. But those of you who are interested in my thoughts on such matters are not necessarily interested in the details of my personal lif. For that reason, I'm starting a new blog, which I call "The Radical Moderate" for the purpose of expressing my thoughts on ministry related subjects. I hope you will read it, and feel free to comment or even contribute to it. The address is http://themoderatelyradical.blogspot.com/.  For those of you who are interested in more personal aspects of our family and my refllections on them,  stay with me here at this blog.  And don't forget to check out my sermon blog Oak Ridge Messages, as as well as my poetry blog.  Just follow the links on this page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment