Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wild Child and Good Son

Wild Child and Good Son is a book I started on years ago. It grew out of a sermon I preached on a Fathers Day while I was at Neelys Creek. It is a short, simple novel with a strong moral message.  It is now available through Amazon and on Kindle.  I am also getting ready to make a version available for Nook as well. 
I believe in this book. It has a message for parents that is desperately needed today. I invite you friend, whoever you are, to read it, especially if you are a parent or grandparent.  You can order it below.
I hope you purchase and enjoy it.  If you do,  please do me a favor. Write a review of it on Amazon.com, and send me a copy, so I can include it in an upcoming website.  My hope is that this will be the first of many books that I will make available in the future through this means. 
Here is the link.  https://www.createspace.com/3512138
May you enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment